Lost Hill Lake Events WEDDING
The Lost Hill Lake Events venue is one of my favorites. Let me tell you why, and I’ll share some gorgeous wedding photos from Hanna and Tom's big day to have the images speak for themselves. I’ll share my top 7 reasons. Sound good? Okay.. that's get started.
- Lost Hill Lake Event is a woodland with tons of character. A greenery woodland with country and rustic vibes. If you’re looking for a more country style chic but still trying to push design & elegance… this venue has you covered.
- It’s a destination without being a destination. It is in St Clair and it is only 1 hours drive from St Louis downtown.
- It’s super peaceful. No neighbors close by, no … noise. Really. It’s really just you, your wedding guests, and your gorgeous wedding day. I don’t say this lightly either – having a peaceful wedding day (in my eyes) is so, so important. No street noise. No sirens. No tourists. No city noise. Just you and your amazing friends, family, and significant other.
- You can get ready at beautiful Air B&B’s nearby. As a St Louis wedding Photographer, I have photographed tons of weddings in St Louis and surrounding area over the years. And because of that, I have photographed a lot of brides & grooms getting ready at some cool Air B&B vacation rentals. I know there is a clean and beautiful Air B&B which is a few minutes away from them. Lost Hill Lake Events also provides a shuttle bus for you or your guests.
- Parking is easy. Often overlooked, parking can be a nightmare at some venues. Well, not at Lost Hill Lake Events! Plenty of easy parking on their site, so you don't need to walk for a mile with your high hill shoes.
- Lost Hill Lake Events provides catering, DJ and decoration packages. That reliefs a lot of stress from you. All you need to do is looking for a photographer and a florist for your bouquet. Then everything is set up.
- The vibe is just about the best. Actually, it is the best. By that, I mean that it’s the combination of all the above. Just go take a tour, and if you’ve already booked it – make sure to reach out to me using my contact form on my website! There’s only one of me, and there’s only your one wedding date!
Here is their website: https://www.losthilllakeevents.com/
Not sure where to start for planning a wedding? You may like this : https://www.mandyklinephotography.com/blog/how-to-plan-a-wedding-step-by-step/