Hi, my name is Mandy. The photographer behind the camera.
I am a mother of two amazing sons, and a girl from a tropical island. I grew up next to the beach, so it inspired me to capture the beauty made by God's hand. Photography is always been my passion and hobby.
Here are some fun facts about me.
1. I am obsessed with everything related to weddings from wedding dress, wedding decor and wedding venue! So there is no doubt that I love my job!
2.I have a full house of craziness. I have 2 wild toddlers, 2 weird dogs, and one cat. There is no any quiet moment in my house.
3. I am a traveler. I have moved around from the East to the West. I have lived in California, Virginia, North Carolina, Texas and Illinois , then now I reside in Southern Illinois. I have traveled over 30 states and abroad.
4. I like any topic related to wedding and marriage. I have a master degree in marriage and family therapy. I was a family counselor then a child protection social worker before I pursued full time into photography.
5. If people ask me why I gave up a steady job and become a photographer. I would say even though counseling/social work sounds totally different and have nothing in common with photography, they still do have one thing in common, which is " helping people". I love to help people. This is why I love to be a photographer. I love to capture the beautiful moments for my clients. The most rewarding thing is when my clients tell me that they look so beautiful in the pictures.
6. Besides photography, I am a chocolate addict. I love any kind of chocolate.
7. I am an animal lover. I have two Border Collies and one cat. I volunteer my time to take pictures for the dogs and cats in the animal shelter. So if you have pets, you are very welcomed to bring your pets to the session.
Thank you for reading. I am specialized in weddings but not limited in children, family, and portrait photography. I make sure my clients always look beautiful in the pictures. I'd like to know more about you. Let's chat!